In a couple days I will be making my annual pilgrimage to EXHIBITORLIVEÂ in Las Vegas, and as always I am very much looking forward to it. While the show has changed considerably since my 1st time participating back at the Ballyâ€™s Hotel in 1989, there are some things that havenâ€™t changed one bit. Itâ€™s for that very reason that I keep coming back for more.
Here are my top 9 reasons (in no particular order) that keep me coming back for more:
- There is no other industry gathering that affords you the opportunity to learn about new ideas and techniques specific to the face-to-face marking industry. Surrounding yourself around creative thinkers is stimulating, especially with so much talent that we have within our industry.
- This a reunion of sorts. Yes, I am a veteran of this conference, so I am blessed to be able to connect with so many old friends.
- Speaking of friends, there is no better industry gathering than EXHIBITORLIVEÂ to connect with new people and to make meet new friends.
- It is a great place to share with one another our successes, in addition to some of the struggles that we all face within the industry.
- You can learn current face-to-face marketing strategies that are working for your peers. I have always found that at EXHIBITORLIVEÂ ideas abound, there is always a nugget or two that you take home with you.
- Speaking of coming home, while you might return to the office physically tired, I always find myself returning emotionally charged and with a new sense of focus.
- No other conference affords you the opportunity to meet with tradeshow industry experts, both suppliers and end users over a three-day period. Sure, there are webinar sessions and on line tutorials that are helpful and informative, but letâ€™s face it, we are in the business of face-to-face marketing and nothing tops EXHIBITORLIVE
- As an industry supplier (self plug), there is no better place than this show to meet people that have a direct need for your services. There I said it, this is a great place to do business! (Visit ELITeXPO at Booth #1043)
- Oh, and last but not leastâ€¦ there are great networking events that offer great food, cold beverages and stimulating conversation.Â An honestly, nothing beats the Tuesday night Exhibit City News party!
Hope to cya out in Vegas. Have A Good Show!Â Cheersâ€¦Chuck
Chuck Michel / ELITeXPO Tradeshow Services Manager